FILESIZE: 388 KB
IMAGE SIZE: 4592 PX x 3056 PX
Low ResolutionFILENAME: small_Pentair_Dosing_Pumps.jpg
FILESIZE: 5.19 KB
IMAGE SIZE: 245 PX x 135 PX
Pentair dosing pumps are manufactured to the highest of engineering standards using best quality high performance materials
No matter what kind of process you have Pentair has a Dosing Pump to meet your requirement.
• Analog dosing pump with constant manually adjustable flow rate and analog interface.
• Casing made of high-impact PP, Protection degree: IP 65.
• Flexible Power Supply 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz.
• High Chemical Compatibility Liquid end: PVDF/Ceramic/FPM Pump Head, allows dosing of almost all industrial, waste water treatment and drinking water chemicals, up to and including Sulphuric Acid at 98% concentration.
• Diaphragm: PTFE material and fixed stroke length ensures long life of this crucial component: Routine replacement is no longer necessary.
• Constant Flow rate with manual adjustment from 0 to 100%
• Twin frequency ranges: 0 to 100% full and 0 to 20% limited to allow for greater dosing precision in the lower end of, the scale.